Wednesday 23 June 2010

My classmate blog




Jorge’s Blog


www.youputthewords.blogspot.com is the link to enter to the blog I choose to talk about, it’s from my Classmate and friend Jorge, that is sitting right beside me.


It was very hard to find a photo that describes how I feel about my partner’s blog. After some time looking I think that this is the one. It is not only because he has a background with drops but for the entire blog, the colors, his photo etc. But I’m not saying that is a bad thing, for example my blog is more simply doesn’t have like any design at all so in that sense my partner’s blog has an identity.


He shows that he takes care of how it looks the blog besides just writing in it. About his posts, he always includes a picture that helps to understand better the text or just making the post more fun and no so monotonous.


I had to admit that I not always read all the text, but I always pass by checking if he had finished to post on his blog. A special post that I like it very much was the one about “The favorite place in Chile”. I found very funny the photo he uploads with his friend Carolina. Also the photo about the giant doll here in Santiago was very good and invites you to read what he wrote about it.


As a summery I invite you to visit and read his blog every Wednesday, well until this because is our last class, (I don’t think he would post again), but to can catch up reading old post that you missed.

6 comments:

  1. jajaja
    why the cloud?
    it's seems that it's a sad blog, and that's not true...
    M.D.
    Thanks for the review =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. By that picture I though you meant it made you feel down and blue or something like that :D but you meant like, the concept of the blog and the ideas related to its permanent components, right? makes more sense, I get now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking about Jorge's blog... I never could have imagined XD
    That's right, he take a lot of care about how his blog looks like

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I see why the cloud, I had to visit Jorge's blog to understand hehe. The image on the background with the raindrops is very beautiful, I liked it a lot, it has style XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for water drops and nonsense replies from me :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the design of his blog, and the picture on the background, very well done…not like me and my white skin blog, but I’m too lazy to change it.

    ReplyDelete