Wednesday 9 June 2010

My three favorite pictures

I'm not sure I can choose only one favorite picture, so I decided to upload three photos of different things. I'm not so familiar with photos, I don't have artistic ones, so I will upload photos that I like.

The first one (in chronological order) is froma trip I did two years ago. We went with two friends to deterrents beaches near Santiago. In the photo we were at “Neruda’s house” but I’m only with one of them because the other one pay for the tour and was visiting the house from inside. Meanwhile we took photos and visit the place from outside. By the way it was very stupid to pay because you could see almost the same without paying.


The other photo is from six month later, at Jorge’s birthday. As you can see in the picture is was a costume birthday, but now body understood mine. It was at Nadia’s house as always. The party was very fun, although I think Jorge remembers only part of it. This year we also celebrate Jorge’s birthday at Nadia’s house but with common clothes.








The third photo I decided to upload is with my boyfriend, we took it this summer in Peru. To this trip we also went with my friend (the one that didn’t appear in the first picture) but this time she wasn´t on a tour, she was only walking ahead of us. This trip was very fun and we visited a lot of places in Peru and Bolivia. The worst part of it I think that was when we stayed in La Paz, the place was very awful so we stayed only one night.








5 comments:

  1. jajajajja the second one is really funny!!! I couldn't be there... but it was a very good party (that's what I've heard)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a moment i thought that you weren't upload Jorge's birthday party picture >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why!?...
    I just going to say that... WHY?
    P.D.: M.D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajaja the mid photo it´s cool Ireally like the Jorge´s costume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaww hahaha yeah, pictures with boyfriends rule :D

    I can see you like traveling!

    ReplyDelete